Sunday 18 February 2018

JAPNESE TECHNIQUE TO KEEP SKIN YOUTHFUL

JAPNESE TECHNIQUE TO KEEP SKIN YOUTHFUL




For centuries Japanese women have been admired and envied for their beautiful skin. Skin care aficionados in Japan say that patting on lotions, serums and cream is the key application for perfect skin rather than rubbing. Referred to as the ‘skin patting’ approach, the technique encourages people to pat on their skincare, so as to stimulate blood and promote collagen. Cosmetic dermatologist Francesca Fusco says, “Patting is better than spreading on your skincare”

Validating her claim, she also said that patting is more gentle, as it doesn’t pull on your skin like rubbing in lotion would. Fusco further added that, patting limits the possibility of messing up the flow of your lymphatic system. So next time, in order to get the desired results, it is recommended to substitute rubbing with a patting for more youthful skin.



IF YOU FIND THIS ABOVE IS USEFUL FOR YOU PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS TOO

1 comment:

  1. “I read these posts and wished to share my experience using natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.

    As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after conducting more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

    Back then many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

    I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

    I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the primary reason that has made me remain single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

    Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, we conquered.

    The good news is that this physician is available on:
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete