Sunday 13 May 2018

DISCLAIMER



Disclaimer of External Links

All the external links in this Blog are given only for informational purposes, we do not have any constitute from the companies those products are shown through these external links. We don’t have any responsibility of accuracy, legality or content of the given sites or external links. In case you need any queries please contact to website or external link for any question and answers regarding content.


Disclaimer About This Blog/website

The services is provided on this blog are absolutely free. The content and information given through herbalnaturalcure.blogspot.com are given for informational and to make you aware about general health issues and to treat according to ease of your home. The information mentioned on this website occasionally updated and we don’t guarantee you that all the content/data is updated or completed.
It is only for general purposes and nothing to do any legal or professional advice on any major deceases or matter. The information and suggestion are given only to get familiar and supporting user to get cure ailment naturally.


No Warranties and Guaranties

We don’t have any warranties of details provided on this website. We don’t have any guarantee of magical cure through these remedies, so we request you not make any claim. We request you before starting any treatment consult your physician or any other qualified health provider regarding your ailment and then start and don’t use in medical emergencies.


Limitations and Liabilities

Our website provides information for treating through home made remedies are not totally free from side effect and no liability of any claims due to complications. We are not taking any responsibility of any kind f damages.


Reasonableness

Any user of website while using home made remedies given on this website agreed to confined responsibility in this website’s disclaimer and consider the same reasonable. In case you observe that content and information about their ailment is not reasonable please do not use the same.


Unenforceable Provisions

Under the applicable law if any provision mentioned on the disclaimer is unenforceable, the enforceability of other provisions will not be affected or will be remains same.

2 comments:

  1. “I read these posts and needed to share my adventure using natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.

    As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after conducting more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

    Back then many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

    I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

    I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the primary reason that has made me remain single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

    Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, we conquered.

    The good news is that this physician is available on:
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete
  2. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Omola pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or https://dromolaherbalhome.wordpress.com/ you won't regret it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete