Sunday 13 May 2018

ABOUT BLOG


Hey
          Very nice to see you this is the personal blog. This is a fantastic guide for creating a success blog in herbal natural cure It definitely shares some great recommendation for appealing to a targeted home remedies. I like how you identify the importance of herbs. I have been writing a blog for home remedies. Herbal home remedies or natural home remedies the kitchen is a great place to start.
DO you know that seeds, leaves, bark, roots, flowers, and extract of all of these have been used in Herbal medicine over the millennia of their uses?. In the beginning, the plants were consumed raw or combined with hot water as a soup or tea. Later the plants were dried and crushed other uses. The plants were found in the wild, plants were often used to treat body system.
Let’s move on history of herbs as you know 2800Bc the first written record of herbal medicine use showed up in china.
400bc- The Greeks joined the herbs medicine game.
50AD- The Romans Empire spread herbal medicine
200AD- The first classification system that pair common illness with their herbal  
             remedy appeared.
800AD- Monks took over the herbal field with herbal gardens.
1100AD- The Arab world became a center of medicinal influence.
1200AD- Black Death spread across Europe herbal medicines have been documented for almost 4000 years. The herbs used today are generally cultivated for those purposes. The history of herbal medicine has been both long and colorful. That’s all about my blog.
Thanks

2 comments:

  1. “I glanced at these posts and liked to share my understanding using natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.

    As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after conducting more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

    Back then many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

    I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

    I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the primary reason that has made me remain single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

    Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, we conquered.

    The good news is that this physician is available on:
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete