Sunday 13 May 2018

ABOUT US


Hey,
This is my home page. I have to say something about myself. I am Iftakhar ahmad siddique. I am a blogger. I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life many thing I like to do, to see and to experience. This is fantastic guide for creating a successful blog I definitely share some great tips and home remedies on natural herbs. Would not it be great if we could cure all our ills with ingredients we can find in our kitchen cupboard? Plenty of people claim that it can be and with popularity of natural medicines. It is not just you recommends kitchen cupboard.
Kitchen cupboard remedies have become so mainstream that they become potentially dangerous when recommended for life threating diseases such as cancer in fact, just turmeric really cures cancer. In this series I will cover kitchen cupboard cures. Herbal medicine utilizes the body’s natural healing process for treating conditions. Natural medicine is widely understood to increase the body ability to words of diseases increase the body immunity and over all healthier state of being can easily be achieved with continued treatment.
Home remedies to help keep your kids healthy. As a parent, you also know that virus and bacteria love a crowd, chances are you will be your kid will be next in the line once your child comes. Best natural remedies for kids to stay healthy This wisdom is especially  true when it comes to our health If you go get sick we are dedicated to help others by sharing useful tips and remedies that we have discovered. I write on health always strive to provide useful information that will be helpful to the readers. I keep keen eye on the latest information in the health and post Article regularly.
Home remedy is defined as a simply prepared medication or tonic often of unproven effectiveness administer without prescription or professional supervision home remedies may or may not have medicinal properties that treat or cure the disease.
Every civilization defines views and applies its home remedies differently. Historic cook books are frequently full of remedies. That’s all about us
Thanks,

4 comments:

  1. I am glad to find amazing information from this blog. Thanks for sharing the information. Herbal Medicine

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 47 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “I read these posts and hoped to share my knowledge using normal herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.

    As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after conducting more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

    Back then many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

    I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

    I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the primary reason that has made me remain single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

    Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, we conquered.

    The good news is that this physician is available on:
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete