Monday 12 March 2018

CALCULUS (STONE) CURE THROUGH HOMEOPATHY

CALCULUS (STONE) CURE THROUGH HOMEOPATHY



Stone is found either in kidneys or in bladder. When this stone moves from kidneys towards bladder through ureter there is agonising pain. After the stone passes out the the pain is relieved. Hot foment action on the back as well as lower abdomen is always useful.

Berberis V.Q: During pain 5 drops in an ounce of hot water should be repeated every 15-20 minutes.

Magnesia Phos 3x: 5 grains or 5 tablets dissolved in hot water and given repeatedly relieves the pain.

Stigmata Maydis Q: 15-20 Drops is hot water during pain relieves it.

SARSAPARILLA 30, DIOSCOREA Q, PAREIRA BRAVA Q and THLASPI BURSA PASTORIS Q are also very useful.

When the pain is relieved the following medicines should be given to prevent recurrence of pain and expel the stone.

Lyco: When there is a reddish sediment in urine.

Urtica Urens Q: 5 Drops in water 2-3 times a day. Continue for some days.

Acid Phos 3x: When phosphates are found in urine.

Graphites: When the sediment in urine smells sour.

Chin Sulph 3x: When the sediment in urine is reddish or brownish in colour.

Lithium Carb 3x Trit: When the stone is in bladder, continue twice daily for some days. It dissolve and expels the bladder stone.

SARSAPARILA, OXALIC ACID and NITRO MURIATIC ACID should also be studied.

1 comment:

  1. “I read these posts and wished to share my experience taking advantage of natural herbal medication and a lifestyle change.

    As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after conducting more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

    Back then many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

    I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

    I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the primary reason that has made me remain single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

    Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, we conquered.

    The good news is that this physician is available on:
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete