Monday 12 March 2018

INFLAMMATION IN KIDNEYS (NEPHRITIS) CURE THROUGH HOMEOPATHY

INFLAMMATION IN KIDNEYS (NEPHRITIS) CURE THROUGH HOMEOPATHY









Is a pretty serious disease. Pain, fever, restlessness, dyspnoea are its usual symptoms. As the kidneys being involved do not function, the toxins or poisons which are not excreted mix with the blood resulting in uraemia, unconsciousness and even collapse. Such cases should be entrusted to experience physicians. A few medicines are given bellow.









Aconite 3x: To be given in the beginning, during fever, restlessness, etc.


Terebenthina: When the quantity of urine decreases.


Camphor Q: On sudden retention of urine. In babies it may be smelt by putting the phial near the nose of the baby.


NUX, IGNATIA, PLUS etc. Are also indicated.

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. , Tuberculosis, Stroke. Negritis, Daibetics , Trichomoniasis Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “I read these posts and wished to share my ordeal taking up natural herbal medication and a lifestyle change.

    As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after conducting more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

    Back then many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

    I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

    I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the primary reason that has made me remain single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

    Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, we conquered.

    The good news is that this physician is available on:
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete