Monday 4 December 2017

GARLIC FOR HEART & COLD TREATMENT (VERY EFFECTIVE)

COLD AND ITS COMMON CAUSES




The COLD is very common disease, when a person get wet in rain or went in dusty area or suddenly come from cold to warm or warm to cold environment can be easily suffer from this disease. Some it is cause of some eating cold stuffs. There may be other cause of this common disease.



COLD TREATMENT FROM GARLIC


Garlic is the very potential herb in world. It has a power full quality to cure various diseases.

Take one Garlic and peel it off into single pieces of seed. Take some pieces of seeds according to yours need so that you can take every 3 hours period 4 to 6 medium pieces.

Take some good quality refined oil take fry all the seeds, take 4 to 6 pieces with bread at a time. It is best cure for a heavy cold also. If on starting of cold you will use this readily available remedy can get rid off from cold after taking 1 to two doses. This is very effective remedy anybody can use, there is no side effect.

GARLIC FOR HEART

Garlic is very useful for heart also, take 3 to 4 seed of garlic in the moerning before break fast with water it will help to keep your heart very healthy and in order.


1 comment:

  1. “I read these posts and liked to share my understanding employing natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.

    As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after conducting more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

    Back then many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

    I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

    I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the primary reason that has made me remain single and my biggest mystery that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

    Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, we conquered.

    The good news is that this physician is available on:
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete