Friday 29 December 2017

WATERMELON KIWI & CHERRY FOR BETTER CURE


WATERMELON TO BOOST LIBIDO  

"Watermelon is packed with the phyto-nutient citrulline, which increases the body's level of nitric oxide, "explain Shona. In turn, this relaxes blood vessels andd increases blood circulation. These two elements combined, can decrease the amount of time it takes to become aroused.



KIWI FRUIT FOR VISION


A surprisingly good source of lutein--an antioxidant commonly found in eggs and dark green vegetables--that protects against impaired vision. Research has found that eating lutein rich foods can lower the incidence of eye diseases such as cataracts and macular degeneration ( a break down of central portion of retina )--the most common cause of poor sight in older people.




CHERRY JUICE FOR BETTER SLEEP

Sport nutritionist Anita Bean, says, "Cherries are powerhouses of nutrients, packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber and phytonutrients" They also contain melatonin, a hormone that helps regulate our sleep patterns.      Researchers found that drinking tart cherry juice (tart cherries contain more melatonin than sweet cherries) 30-minutes after walking and 30-minutes before the evening meal boosted sleep time by 84 minutes and improved sleep quality in people with insomnia.

1 comment:

  1. “I read these posts and desired to share my experience using natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.

    As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after supervising more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

    Back then many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

    I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

    I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the primary reason that has made me remain single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

    Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, we conquered.

    The good news is that this physician is available on:
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete