Thursday 21 December 2017

TRY HOMEOPATHY TO AVOID SURGERY

TRY HOMEOPATHY TO AVOID SURGERY


We have explained in brief the principles of Homeopathic science,but we find that there are many misunderstandings in the minds of even well educated persons. We should therefore want to remove these as for as possible.

    It is often said that there is no surgery in Homeopathy and without it, it can not be called a complete science. This is a great misunderstanding. Homeopathy is a therapeutic science or the art of healing the diseases oh human beings by using medical substances. Surgery is technique a method of removing certain impediments in the way of curing a disease, such as removing a thorn from one's foot, or setting up a dislocated bone. If a foreign particle has entered one's eye, we would have to remove the foreign body by washing the eye by using a eyeglass, or if we turn over the lid and clear the eye with a wet linen, the foreign body will be removed. There can not be two opinions about it. All sciences weather it is Allopathy, Homeopathy, or Ayurveda will take the same step, Therefore, where this kind of manipulation or surgery is needed, Homeopathy will agree to it.

     But there is a difference of opinion regarding where surgery would be essential and where it could be avoided. We are the opinion that in 50% of the cases where surgery is practiced it can safely be avoided. As soon as a case of tonsillitis of appendicitis is detected, Allopathy would at once advise surgery, but i can say from my own experience that many cases of appendix and tonsils have been completely cured by oral medicines, though there have been such cases appendix and tonsils or fistula in which i myself have advised operation. Cases of gangrene declared incurable and advised amputation of the affected limb, yielded to Homeopathic treatment and the patients are hale and hearty. Therefore no system of medicine can be called incomplete if it does does not have surgery.It fact, surgery is common to all medical systems.

      Often patients ask Homeopaths: "Doctor can Homeopathy treat a case of Asthma?" " Are there remedies for liver troubles in Homeopathy?" " Can enlarged prostates be cured by medicines without operation?" There is only one answer to all such question- that Homeopathy can successfully treat and cure all such cases. It will, therefore, be wiser to give it a trial.

3 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “I read these posts and wished to share my experience using natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.

    As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after conducting more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

    Back then many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

    I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

    I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the main reason that has made me remain single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

    Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, we conquered.

    The good news is that this physician is available on:
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete