Tuesday 5 December 2017

WARM WATER THARAPY

WARM WATER THARAPY 



Early in the morning after leaving bed take 4 glass of water and boil it after cooling like tea, drink all four glasses of water empty stomach. Initially it would be hard to drind but start with one glass of water and then you can increase slowly up to 4 glasses.

Note: Don’t eat anything after drinking water for 45 minutes.

The following problems will be resolved with the help of water therapy:  

1.       Diabetes problem will be resolve in with in 30 days

2.       Blood pressure problem will be resolved with in 30 days

3.       Stomach problems will be resolved with in 10 days

4.       All kind of cancers problem will be resolve with in 9 month

5.       Blockage of Veins problem will be resolve with in 6 months

6.       Poor appetite problem will be resolve with in 10 days

7.       Uterus and associated problems will be resolve with in 10 days

8.       Ear, Nose & Throat problems will be resolve with in 10 days

9.       Women problems will be resolve with in 15 days

10.   Heart problems will be resolve with in 30 days

11.   Headache and Migraine problems will be resolve with in 3 days

12.   Cholesterol problem will be resolve with in 4 months

13.   Epilepsy and Paralysis problem with in 9 month

14.   Asthma problem will be resolve in 4 months




I request to all my blog readers kindly share all the useful information with others.



1 comment:

  1. “I read these posts and wished to share my understanding using natural herbal therapy and a lifestyle change.

    As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after conducting more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

    Back then many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

    I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

    I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the primary reason that has made me remain single and my biggest mystery that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

    Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, we conquered.

    The good news is that this physician is available on:
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete